International Small Car Electric Vehicle Conversion Kit
Convert almost any small vehicle to run on electric power for only pennies per mile driving costs. Greater than 80% savings per mile over gasoline power. Simplified complete conversion kit that has been installed in hundreds of vehicles over the last 15 years. Can be done in your own garage. Complete instructions and videos included.
Be Part of the Solution!
Wilderness Electric Vehicles
P.O. Box 204
Rexburg, ID 83440
Complete Kit Total Cost: $1,995 + Shipping
International Small Car Electric Vehicle Conversion Kit Component List
· Compatible with almost all manual transmission vehicles under 2,000 LBS (G.V.W.R) = 900 KG
· 72 Volt System (can be used at lower voltages 24-72 VDC)
· 23 KW (30 Horse Power) Brushed DC Motor (Rare-Earth Permanent Magnet)
· On-Board Universal Charger (Light Weight Capacitive Type), works with all international electric power grid types (patent pending)
· 55-75 Kilometers per Hour (35-45 mph) speed (varies according to vehicle weight, aerodynamics, rolling resistance, etc.)
· Average energy usage is 125-200 Watt-hours per Kilometer. (200 – 300 KWH per Mile)
· Analog type dash mountable instrumentation
· User Programmable Controller with live data logging capabilities. (USB port)
· This kit works well with boats, tractors, and many other vehicles up to 30 HP
· Series Hybrid DC Generator (***Upgrade Option***)
· Solar Charging Packages (***Upgrade Option***)
· Regenerative Braking Capabilities (***Upgrade Option***)
Remove the Internal Combustion Engine.
Get rid of the gas guzzler. Sell the old parts to recoupe your costs.
Attach the Clutch Disk to the Shaft Coupler.
Apply 12 Volts to the motor for a simple polarity test.
Mount the Motor, Controller, Contactor, Shunt, Fuse, etc.
Mount the Batteries and complete the final wiring!
***Watch the Video***
International Kit in Geo Metro